Coffee

gfly3

Quote from: coffee on March 11, 2013, 01:26:54 PM
Hi Guys

Version 2 of this skin coming soon.

Here's a little preview:

Coffee

Looks great !!!
Always do sober what you said youd do drunk , that will teach you to keep your mouth shut ......

Gaucho

Looking good.

Been using the skin and sort of playing with it. It seems you are heading in the direction I was trying to achieve (without success) in the skin tool.

Thanks and looking forward.

coffee

Hi Guys

Sorry that this release took so long to get to you but here is it finally.

Geni Skin Series 1024x768 Version 8.2

Release notes.
On screen webcam image are not supported in this version because of space issues on the album screen but this should still show on the second screen.
The popup menu are removed and the hole menu are now at the top of the page.

Please give me some feedback on this skin in order for me to finalise this skin. There are tuff Barry still need to finish with all the new stuff he is adding so more releases of this skin will follow in the near future.

Albums / Main Page

My E-Touch Page

This skin are available in the Private Skin section of this forum.

Enjoy !!!        :D
Coffee

ecbrad

Is it possible to have a version that has Alpha buttons like in Sooloos rather than the slider. There appears to be room and the slider has never worked really well for me. I've tried it on 3 different screens and letter buttons are always better.

Other than that it's as usual a beautiful skin.

Brad

Gaucho

Quote from: ecbrad on April 04, 2013, 03:43:21 AM
Is it possible to have a version that has Alpha buttons like in Sooloos rather than the slider. There appears to be room and the slider has never worked really well for me. I've tried it on 3 different screens and letter buttons are always better.

Other than that it's as usual a beautiful skin.

Brad

I think space may be an issue there, you could always use the filter button or I imagine the jump to letter button is probably around somewhere if you have a look in the skin tool and it can be placed next to the most played button.

Gaucho

Here is a quick go at want you are after if it suites Brad, using the jump to button.

Obviously the page_albums.jpg image may need a bit of work, you can even include the keyboard if you want but that's a little more work.

By the way Coffee, your new round jump to button, where was that intended for?

ecbrad

Actually that's a good idea. Didn't know there was a jump to letter button available in the skin =)

Cheers,
Brad

Gaucho

Technically that one is not there but it's an easy mod.

coffee

QuoteBy the way Coffee, your new round jump to button, where was that intended for?
I was having the same problem you have now and I wanted to try and use both the slider and the round jump-to-letter button at the top of the page where the player-controls button are but it is not supported by the jukebox software.

Gaucho

Quote from: coffee on April 05, 2013, 05:44:58 AM
QuoteBy the way Coffee, your new round jump to button, where was that intended for?
I was having the same problem you have now and I wanted to try and use both the slider and the round jump-to-letter button at the top of the page where the player-controls button are but it is not supported by the jukebox software.

;D Yeah, I tried dragging it up there with no success. Thought maybe I had missed something which is why I grabbed the old one.

Gaucho

O.K. Brad, brief how to for you just in case you don't know.

Copy Button_Jump_To_Letter.gif from Genie V8 images folder and save it in Genie V8.2 images folder.

Rename it to RoundJumpToLetter.gif (you may need to delete the old button first).

Open Skin Tool and Load Genie V8.2 skin, change to album view on the tools window.

Go to file controls/settings window and in the jump to letter drop down, select jump to button. This will then pop up somewhere in the middle of the screen so will need dragging down to the bottom. It will also need resizing to make it look right.

Click on the button and in the tools window (the caption box should say Jump to Letter) change style 7 to 0 and style 5 to 0. Then change the height and width to 70 x 70, then change the styles back to 7 and 5. Carefully align the button on the page at the bottom by dragging it.

Back to File controls/settings window and click save skin.

Job done, now when you open etouch you should have your jump to letter button.

ecbrad

Many thanks mate. I'll give this a go this weekend =)   :beer

Brad

Novalak

where do i download it from?

coffee

Hi Guys

Version 4 released in the Private Skin Section.

Changed:
- Added the Star Ratings to the Tracklisting page.
- Repaired the white text on the menu buttons.
- Moved and changed the Alternate tracks window.
- Added the Quickjumps Current text label.
- Changed the slider button.
- Added Artist Logo to the tracklisting page.

Coffee