Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Cannot get album artwork to show up

Started by stevaside, April 25, 2013, 11:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevaside

Seems no matter what I tried or settings I've changed, only a couple out of several album covers are showing up, the rest say "cover not found". I have made sure each artist & album had their own folder, renamed all images to cover.jpg & tried making a seperate coversmall.jpg file on a couple as well with no luck. I went through the config settings,  & just cannot for the life of me figure out what I'm doing wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated...this program seems awesome & once I get things working right I'm sure it will become my mp3 player of choice :)

Gaucho

Have you checked "display first image found" in appearance settings.

stevaside

Thanks for the fast reply...Yes I have already done that...and also thought I should mention  a little while ago they all went from saying "no cover found" to being all white images where the album artwork should be...weird

Barcrest

Specify the filename as cover.jpg for both the large and small covers. Then make sure the images you have in each albums folder are not set to hidden. I haver a feeling that is your issue, especially if you renamed the images created by media player.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...