Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

New user - help please ??

Started by therealpopeye, June 18, 2013, 02:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

therealpopeye

Hi

I would like to download a home use version to try the E touch jukebox software. However, I'm a bit confused. Is there a free version ? The site talks about donations ? Or is it only a paid for version ? It seems a bit misleading. How much is the latest home version and is there a link to download it.

Regarding the software itself, can you select a specific folder containing  videos (AVI and MPEG4) and set it to random play ?
Can it mix the first few seconds / last few seconds of videos to create a smooth transition from one file to the next ?

Your help will be much appreciated.

Gary

Barcrest

Quote from: therealpopeye on June 18, 2013, 02:45:30 PM
Hi

I would like to download a home use version to try the E touch jukebox software. However, I'm a bit confused. Is there a free version ? The site talks about donations ? Or is it only a paid for version ? It seems a bit misleading. How much is the latest home version and is there a link to download it.

Regarding the software itself, can you select a specific folder containing  videos (AVI and MPEG4) and set it to random play ?
Can it mix the first few seconds / last few seconds of videos to create a smooth transition from one file to the next ?

Your help will be much appreciated.

Gary

There is a demo release on here that will let you try the software out. It will cut the music off after 30 minutes and require a restart, that is the only limitation. $35 donation will get you the latest home version. $70 gives you lifetime access and also access to the latest beta releases.

There is no crossfading on music videos, the only software I know that does this is Virtual DJ. However that isn't really set up for a jukebox. You can set E-Touch to randomly play just your music videos or only audio or a mixture.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...