Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Barcrest's Wall Mount...

Started by Barcrest, November 15, 2007, 06:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

Ok i am starting my wall mount, i have stripped down a PC and i'm currently installing XP on it as i type this. I have however found out i don't have a power supply for my screen :( So i will not be doing too much on it tonight. Still i have started....

The holes at the front will each hold a plasma plate. As you can see it's just in primer right now i have not decided on a colour yet.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

kizer

Is the PC going inside or on the floor under the Juke?

I think its a simple and clean design.
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

draginit

Just when you thought it not possible....TwelveNinedy

casper

kizer

Looks like Barcrest is holding out on us.  ;D
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

squirrellydw

Graphic creator of the original BnB, BnR, BnO and BnG Skin
Coffee is the man now

Barcrest

Black and Blue is so over done though....

Jukebox Stats...

squirrellydw

yes it is but I think there is a reason for that.  I just looks great together.  Don't worry if it is over done, do what YOU like.  How about black and purple like the freebox logo at the top of the page :)
Graphic creator of the original BnB, BnR, BnO and BnG Skin
Coffee is the man now

kremmit

What's over-done on the web and what looks good in person when you have some "mates 'round your flat" (is that right?) are two different things.  Don't be afraid of a color scheme just because a bunch of internet people have seen it before.

Do what you like and the heck with the internet commentators.

kizer

Do what I do. Who cares what others think. Heck mines in a wood box and looks like crap. My wife isn't hounding me and others that try it are more impressed with the fact that it works well and don't even notice its sitting in a particle board box with holes drilled everywhere.  ;D

coffee

Finally    ;D

Looking awesome Barry

Barcrest

Backlighting installed for a test.

Jukebox Stats...

draginit

haha, nice touch with the AC/DC..naturally!  great effects with the flashing. how hard is it to set something like that up? that gave me some ideas!!
Just when you thought it not possible....TwelveNinedy

Barcrest

It's reallyeasy they are just PC Case mod cold cathodes. They come with the sound to light unit... Casper sorted me out with them, to be honest he has pretty much sorted me out with everything.

Jukebox Stats...

kizer

That is pretty cool. That gives me some ideas as well.