Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

HTPC Mediacenter Jukebox

Started by eist1, November 15, 2007, 10:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

The resolution sucked for games but it was fine for movies and music videos. Adult movies were often a little off putting...
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

kremmit

Quote from: eist1 on November 19, 2007, 06:47:52 PM
Here is the store I bought my case from:

http://www.pcalchemy.com/index.php/cName/htpc-cases?osCsid=ac7083d78c49f1e21205696636c25f7b

The one I bought was $349 and there is a 12" touchscreen HTPC case on there but a pretty steep price $1099. I will send the skin to Barcrest to be added to the list for touchscreen use. Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks

Thanks for the link- sadly for me, it looks like they all come with the touchscreen already integrated.  I've already got an 8-incher I plan to use, so I guess I'll just have to roll my own case.  Actually, I've already started on that, but I'll move the rest of that to my own project thread.

And thanks for the skin- Barry, is that available somewhere yet?

eist1

kremmit,

Just sent you the skin via email, check it out. Thanks

kizer

Wow, I have a 62-inch Mitsubishi. I should give that a try.

Are you running them as divx or Xvid files?
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

eist1

I am currently using DIVX, but have also tried XVID, but to be honest could not tell the difference in quality, and the DIVX is much quicker to convert. I'm using #1 DVD Ripper which had the most options, and can choose many different preferences, which I am using HD. Try it out, it works really well. I'm splitting them into two different files, only because right now in Freebox you can fast forward or rewind, so once you have a movie started, you have to watch the whole thing, so at least if I stop I'll only have to watch 1/2 of it.