Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

The beginnings of "Hot and Cool"

Started by RandyT, December 09, 2013, 03:22:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RandyT

As I don't have access to any of the nice skins, I decided to make my own.  I started with the 1600x900 "Black and Blue" and started changing pretty much everything, once I got a feel for the skin tool.  Still more to do, but I'm tired of pushing pixels at the moment.  Comments welcome.

Album Page:

Now Playing:

Barcrest

Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

fat-johnny

Quote from: RandyT on December 09, 2013, 03:22:56 AM

As I don't have access to any of the nice skins, I decided to make my own.  I started with the 1600x900 "Black and Blue" and started changing pretty much everything, once I got a feel for the skin tool.  Still more to do, but I'm tired of pushing pixels at the moment.  Comments welcome.

Looks AWESOME!!!  I really appreciate anyone who can bring any and all WIDESCREEN skins to Freebox.  I have been running widescreen for probably 5-6 years now, and have to keep myself a few versions behind, because the widescreen skins do not get updated as fast as the program itself gets updated.

Keep it up!
FJ

ps.....the name: RandyT.  Same RandyT from BYOAC?  Keywiz RandyT??

Barcrest

Quote from: fat-johnny on December 10, 2013, 01:09:55 AM
ps.....the name: RandyT.  Same RandyT from BYOAC?  Keywiz RandyT??

I did wonder that myself.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

RandyT

Thanks for the encouragement.  I may be scrapping this start and moving it to a full-HD resolution.  I started on this before my touchscreen arrived, and no 1600x900 resolution, so I have an annoying border.

Yes, that's me.   :)

urbecrisch

Quote from: RandyT on December 10, 2013, 05:29:20 PM
Yes, that's me.   :)

Thought so too :) Have bought many items from GGG over the years.  Good to have you contributing here as well.  Skin looking good.