Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Help with "Now Playing Screen"

Started by axdruval, October 08, 2013, 11:30:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

axdruval

When a Song is Playing, The program shows the now playing screen, and if I try to add another song and i don?t make a seleccion in a few second (less than 5 I Guess) the jukebox takes me to "now playing screen again" making so hard to me adding more songs.

Is there any way of changing the behaviour of that option or Maybe I am doing something wrong?

Thanks a lots.

Barcrest

Quote from: axdruval on October 08, 2013, 11:30:56 AM
When a Song is Playing, The program shows the now playing screen, and if I try to add another song and i don?t make a seleccion in a few second (less than 5 I Guess) the jukebox takes me to "now playing screen again" making so hard to me adding more songs.

Is there any way of changing the behaviour of that option or Maybe I am doing something wrong?

Thanks a lots.

Change the switch value from 5 to something more usable like 50 or even higher if you want more time. It's in the options part of E-Touch.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

axdruval

Ok, Done and working all right.

Thanks a lot.

Barcrest

Quote from: axdruval on October 08, 2013, 11:55:02 AM
Ok, Done and working all right.

Thanks a lot.

No worries, glad you are up and running.

Jukebox Stats...

RandyT

I have a related question;  is there any way to make the "Now Playing" Screen go back to the Album screen when the last song in the queue has been played?  It just sits at that screen when the music stops, which doesn't seem like proper operation.

Barcrest

Quote from: RandyT on December 18, 2013, 05:16:17 PM
I have a related question;  is there any way to make the "Now Playing" Screen go back to the Album screen when the last song in the queue has been played?  It just sits at that screen when the music stops, which doesn't seem like proper operation.

You can use spin on this for the attract mode which goes back to the album screen and cycles the albums.

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

Quote from: Barcrest on December 18, 2013, 10:46:58 PM
Quote from: RandyT on December 18, 2013, 05:16:17 PM

You can use spin on this for the attract mode which goes back to the album screen and cycles the albums.
this has been a recurring issue.  Spin on this works fine but if it is selected the jukebox wont jump to now playing screen at all.  It will be nice if there can be option like "after x sec you can switch back to album view".