Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

End of year charts 2012

Started by Norman Marshall, January 11, 2013, 06:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norman Marshall

OK pop pickers, here is the charts for the end of December, more to follow

http://www.iamkizer.net/freeboxjukebox/files/skins/Glenncarnell/30.12.2012.Charts.rar

More charts will follow on sunday
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

coffee

There seems to be a problem with this link.

Norman Marshall

Quote from: coffee on January 27, 2013, 06:26:49 AM

Sorry coffee, I deleted them by accident when I was cleaning up this part of the forum, Links workin now dude
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

coffee

Quote from: GlennCarnell on January 27, 2013, 06:39:00 PM

Sorry coffee, I deleted them by accident when I was cleaning up this part of the forum, Links workin now dude
Got them ....
As always, thank you very much for keeping the Charts up-to-date.             :beer

Norman Marshall

Quote from: coffee on January 27, 2013, 06:42:25 PM
Quote from: GlennCarnell on January 27, 2013, 06:39:00 PM

Got them ....
As always, thank you very much for keeping the Charts up-to-date.             :beer
Your welcome dude, I have to wait ten more minutes then I can update this weeks charts

ajs1544

Seems that the link is not working again now..? Any chance of a re-up please thank you

Norman Marshall

I am in the process of getting the 2012 charts back, I've lost the original file due to my pc behaving like a bitch, as soon as I've got them I'll post them up for you