Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Getting Error Skintool

Started by Risim, August 15, 2014, 08:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cary_B

Quote from: jonfinpausa on August 20, 2014, 09:50:39 AM
Cool, give me something stable to work in and I'll give skinning another go.I really would like to see a simple skin with the capability to turn off all the whistles n bells allowing a simple jukebox interface.
While the younger folks love using every inch of a screen for functionality, it's a bit overwhelming for old dogs like me. ;)

Fish

I would live to see the black and blue series updated and made widescreen. I'm still using it, even with all it's problems with the new versions. I agree. I like that you can do all the flashy stuff with the skin, but a nice, basic, non busy widescreen skin is what is missing right now.

Risim

Quote from: Barcrest on August 19, 2014, 07:13:34 PM
The skintool is where my focus is at now for the next couple of days to try and get that swapped over to PNG. It's actually more work doing that than it was for the main app.
Great!  Thanks for all the work you put in Barry.  I can tell you this once you get use to the skintool it. Is really user friendly.  :beer

Barcrest

Quote from: Risim on August 20, 2014, 02:48:53 PM
Quote from: Barcrest on August 19, 2014, 07:13:34 PM
The skintool is where my focus is at now for the next couple of days to try and get that swapped over to PNG. It's actually more work doing that than it was for the main app.
Great!  Thanks for all the work you put in Barry.  I can tell you this once you get use to the skintool it. Is really user friendly.  :beer

That was always the plan with it, it will be even more simplified once it is all PNG as a lot of the options for the buttons will be removed such as style and gradient. I have managed to get the request screen changed over today.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

I finished my skin today or atleast the pages I use.  Now to upgrade it v9 I have to change the ini's to png instead of gif, right.

Barcrest

Quote from: Risim on August 20, 2014, 11:45:43 PM
I finished my skin today or atleast the pages I use.  Now to upgrade it v9 I have to change the ini's to png instead of gif, right.

Yeah and it should be fine.

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

Where is the album view ini's.  Im trying to get the font to match and I cant do it threw skintool.

Risim

Risim

I got my skin almost spot on just need to fix minor things.  One of which is the slider I cant get it to lkne up properly.  I think the spacing is off where can I edit this?

Barcrest

Quote from: Risim on August 23, 2014, 01:53:25 PM
I got my skin almost spot on just need to fix minor things.  One of which is the slider I cant get it to lkne up properly.  I think the spacing is off where can I edit this?

You need the image set up properly. The spacing for the slider is calculated in the software based on the length of the scroll bar.

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

Quote from: Barcrest on August 25, 2014, 02:23:54 PM

You need the image set up properly. The spacing for the slider is calculated in the software based on the length of the scroll bar.
ok so if put 5 spaces between each letter it would the same as puttinv only 1 space, right.

Barcrest

Quote from: Risim on August 25, 2014, 03:09:46 PM
Quote from: Barcrest on August 25, 2014, 02:23:54 PM

ok so if put 5 spaces between each letter it would the same as putt in only 1 space, right.

It should be as it it just divides the length into 26 sections.

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

I almost got it perfect. Thanks

Risim

Anyone no how to turn off the label from showing up.  The label I mean is the one that tells you which buuton the pointer is hovering over.

Gaucho

I asked Barry about this a while back, it's in the exe I believe and was a developement tool/assist.

Risim

Quote from: Gaucho on August 26, 2014, 01:48:00 PM
I asked Barry about this a while back, it's in the exe I believe and was a developement tool/assist.
Darn it...doesnt shos up all the time but it doesn't look pro .  Thanks Gaucho.