Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Song Facts causing Jukebox to freeze

Started by udjetzaqo, August 12, 2014, 06:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longhorn2833

ever since i reinstalled the program, whenever a song comes up with the song facts it causes the jukebox to stop and not move onto the next song in queue. is there a way to turn this off, or is something else going on that i need to change. i do not see anything in the settings.

Barcrest

Remove or rename the songfacts.dat file and they will not be displayed.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

longhorn2833

Where would those .dat files be located?

Barcrest

The songfacts.dat is in the e-touch directory.

Jukebox Stats...

longhorn2833

Thanks for the info. If I just go in and delete all the song facts then that will take care of my problem? This is not going to affect the jukebox functions? I really do love this program. Everybody that comes over just love it. Makes our friday and Saturday beer nights even better. Thanks for making such a great program

Barcrest

Quote from: longhorn2833 on August 13, 2014, 02:10:50 PM
Thanks for the info. If I just go in and delete all the song facts then that will take care of my problem? This is not going to affect the jukebox functions? I really do love this program. Everybody that comes over just love it. Makes our friday and Saturday beer nights even better. Thanks for making such a great program

Deleting the file will just mean you no longer have song facts, if you are sure they are the cause of the problem then yes you will be fine.

Jukebox Stats...

longhorn2833

seems like each time the screen changes, ie... when screen pops up showing what song is going to play next, it freezes on that screen also. but if you click on the screen before the song ends, then all is good. any idea what is going on with this problem? 

Barcrest

Quote from: longhorn2833 on August 15, 2014, 03:13:54 AM
seems like each time the screen changes, ie... when screen pops up showing what song is going to play next, it freezes on that screen also. but if you click on the screen before the song ends, then all is good. any idea what is going on with this problem?

Do you have anything turned on in the attract mode section?

Jukebox Stats...

longhorn2833

there are only 3 things checked. 1. full screen mode. 2. Show New on New Albums. 3. Display 1st image found.  that is all that is checked.

Barcrest

Are you using random play? Is there anything in the error log?

Jukebox Stats...

longhorn2833

No on random play and I am not getting any error message. Just when screen changes to next song it freezes.