Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Welcome back

Started by stujen65, March 30, 2015, 06:57:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stujen65

Hi Barry, great to see the site up and running again :)
Was starting to get a bit worried that it was a permanent shutdown.
Keep up the great work ;D

Barcrest

There are issues with the site in that I see everything as new but at least it's up. I need to fix the downloads later.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

wwwombat

Good to see you back... was glad to find the posts on arcade controls to see that things were mostly okay.

Barcrest

The only back up I had was from September so it sucks a little that we lost so much stuff but at least we didn't lose everything.

Jukebox Stats...

Bruceyboy

I think your backup must have been made before you had made me a Lifetime supporter. Can you confirm as I cant access the Skins / downloads at the minute?

Thanks  - and good to have the site backup.

Barcrest

Upgraded now, I think there will be a few in your position. September was a while back, my more recent back up was corrupt :(

Jukebox Stats...

hsinc

Barry
Glad to see the site up and running again, but my lifetime access must not have made your last backup as I had to re-register my user name and I don't have access to the full downloads.
thanks

Barcrest

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

Actually I just looked, the posts are restored upto september however the users are only restored until early 2013.... :(

Jukebox Stats...

blinken

Hi Barry,
Glad to see the site back up again. Looks like I'm in the same boat, cant access skins or downloads could you please re-upgrade my account. Can provide details if needed.
Thanks.

Barcrest

Quote from: blinken on April 09, 2015, 08:40:41 AM
Hi Barry,
Glad to see the site back up again. Looks like I'm in the same boat, cant access skins or downloads could you please re-upgrade my account. Can provide details if needed.
Thanks.

PM me your donation details as I can't find anything under the email address you have registered on here now.

Jukebox Stats...

blinken