Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Chart (Decades) Feature

Started by berrywell, April 13, 2015, 03:07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

berrywell

Hi,

I've been playing around with the demo version of e-touch and am very impressed and tempted to purchase a copy.

I do have a couple of queries though about the charts (decades) feature.

I note that it's currently possible to add additional charts to those included but what I would like to know, is there anywhere in the configuration to allow weekly charts to be added and possibly increase the charts to a Top 40?

If not, would this be a feature that could be purchased as an add on?

Kind Regards.

Barcrest

At present there isn't the option for weekly charts however this could be added as a request.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

berrywell

A weekly Top 40 archive (similar to the current decades chart feature) would be something I'd love to have as an option.

I'd quite happily pay a little extra to have this as an add on feature, if you didn't wish to implement it as a full feature.

I appreciate this feature would be of very limited appeal to most e-touch users but I know it's something I would make full use of.

Off Topic:
I would like to purchase the full version, I have demo of v9 at the moment, I note the donate feature on the home page, do I need to mention my Forum Username in the 'note to seller' section on the purchase page? And secondly, can the licensed version be transferred to a new computer at a later date as the one I'm using a the moment is quite old.