Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

only getting some audiodb data

Started by griff4405007, July 10, 2015, 05:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

griff4405007

#2015-07-10 00:55:36#,"76","Path not found","Form1","get_audioDB_data","Config v9.0.14","Sean","SEAN-PC"
#2015-07-10 00:55:36#,"52","Bad file name or number","Form1","get_audioDB_data","Config v9.0.14","Sean","SEAN-PC"

I have been getting these errors in my error log. It looks like i get these two errors for every song.

Thanks
Sean

Barcrest

Is the juke connected to the internet? Is it doing that for random songs or user selected songs?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

griff4405007

Barry,
yes the computer is connected to the internet.  Is it doing that for random songs or user selected songs? don't know what you are talking about there.
I get the errors in the log after i use the grab AUDIODB button in the config program or have the box checked for audio db when i generate the library.
i'm not getting any logo's or bio information.

thank you

Sean

Barcrest

Are you running the config as admin?

Jukebox Stats...

griff4405007

yes i'm running it as admin.
I did a fresh install of version 9.0.12 on another computer. I generated a database with one album, that has 14 tracks. I had the grab artist info checked when i generated the library. It downloaded fan art and artist images. it did not download bios, banners, or logos, all of which are on Audiodb. I attached the error log.

I then used the grab audiodb info in the edit tools. still no bios, banners, or logos. I attached the error log 2.

just for a test i installed the final release of version 8. it downloaded the fan art, artist images, and logos. still no bios or banners.

Thanks for your time Barry.

Sean

Barcrest

I think it's because you don't have those folders in your artist folder. A While ago i moved them across into the artists folder, there was some reason behind this that i can't remember now and if they don't exist it will not be able to save them there.

Jukebox Stats...

griff4405007

That did it! moved the folders to the artist folder and it downloaded all the missing information. But I had to move the folders back to the root of the e-touch directory to get them to show up in the program. thank you for figuring that out for me. the only other thing that i have found so far is, the visualization on the now playing screen keeps appearing even though the hide vis on now playing screen is checked. if you uncheck it then save settings, then recheck it and save settings. it will not display for awhile then reappear.
Now to start learning the skin tool. Gonna try my hand at it.

Thank you for your time, great software!
Sean

Barcrest

Quote from: griff4405007 on July 20, 2015, 08:30:00 PM
That did it! moved the folders to the artist folder and it downloaded all the missing information. But I had to move the folders back to the root of the e-touch directory to get them to show up in the program. thank you for figuring that out for me. the only other thing that i have found so far is, the visualization on the now playing screen keeps appearing even though the hide vis on now playing screen is checked. if you uncheck it then save settings, then recheck it and save settings. it will not display for awhile then reappear.
Now to start learning the skin tool. Gonna try my hand at it.

Thank you for your time, great software!
Sean

I need to look why I moved that information into the artist folder and probably just put it all back where it was before. I will look at this today and it should all be fixed up in tonight's beta. At least you got it working in the mean time.

Jukebox Stats...