Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Skin tool jumbled?

Started by Mark Norville, July 17, 2015, 01:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Norville

Hi Guys,

I am looking at skin tool but from my end the windows do not fit on the screen, the main index looks jumbled and a mess and you cannot see what you are doing. Is there a certain resolution that you need to have it at, or is there a certain size monitor, I have just tried displaying on my 60 inch TV and it still comes out as a jumbled mess.

<iframe src="https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid=D4F1ACC048FD8F89&resid=D4F1ACC048FD8F89%213391&authkey=AHYLyx-uDabMXqE" width="320" height="180" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Norman Marshall

That's normal when the skin tool is first opened, If you go to the box that has 'TOOLS' in the top left corner then look for EDIT SECTION on the rite side, that is a drop down box, that is also how you change to the page you want to edit. hope I've helped.
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Mark Norville

Hi Glenn,

Thank you for your reply, I gathered the basics of it, but I was using the public demo version and trying to use that version and it was not doing what I wanted. I have downloaded the latest release and just loaded up skin tool and it looks much better now.

I shall have another go and see what I can do.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Mark Norville

Ok scratch that. I am just trying to alter v7 of black and blue and it looks a mess still, and yet on the other computer I have touch genie currently loaded into skin tool and it looks more like you can edit that. The black n blue v 7 looks a mess on the skintool for v9 :( Someone please bring me a wall so I can bang my head against

Barcrest

It will the older skins were using a different graphic engine in the app. Download V7 and install that and you will see the skins correctly then but obviously you are limited on the features.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...