Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Change Genre:Pop

Started by Mark Norville, July 25, 2015, 04:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Norville

Hi Guys,

At the moment the label is Genre:Pop for example. I was wondering if there was a way of removing the Genre: and just having Pop as a label?

So for example at the moment it is Madonna Genre:Pop where I really want Madonna Pop

*** Update ***

When you have it ready so that when you play a track, it shows the artist and also the song title, if you have no song selected it says No Song Playing for both artist and song, is it possible to change this to maybe no artist selected, and no song selected or ideally these being invisible until something is playing, and then it suddenly appears out of nowhere?

Also for the credits would it be possible to instead of Credits : 30 have 30 (new line) credits

Regards

Mark

P.S Nice and short one for you Risim ;)
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Risim

If you mean on the filter bmp i did it by moving the label left and just left the pop or rock.  But for the tracklisting page label i dont know. 
Quote from: Mark Norville on July 25, 2015, 04:51:43 PM
P.S Nice and short one for you Risim ;)
:beer Thanks lol! :beer

Mark Norville

I think but I am not 100% certain but I think the labels might be hard coded in the program, as I have looked but sadly found no way of changing it, hopefully Barry can confirm this.
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

The text on the labels is indeed hard coded.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

Would there be any chance of having that as an optional feature in the future? I am having a looking at history screen at the moment, and again it has for example

Track : This could be the longest track name in history and it would be hard to make it look decent

Artist/Album : Again this could be a very long artist and album name and there fore could spill across the screen

Also to alter the total song(S) in history, all what you need is total songs in history as no one will just have one song and the (S) makes it look a mess.

Regards

Mark