Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

full screen

Started by dewser, September 14, 2015, 05:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dewser

I have had my jukebox unplugged for a few days now and when I hooked it back up the full video screen does not come up.I clicked on the song that I wanted and it comes up in a little screen in the righthand corner.Before it came up full screen.What settings do I need to set.Thanks

Mark Norville

What version of eTouch are you using and what operating system? Also what skin are you using?
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

dewser

8.0.4     and windows xp.My jukebox is not connected to the internet.I download everything by usb stick

Mark Norville

You can download a later version as a beta version and maybe try that and see if that helps. I have never used version 8 so I cannot suggest anything. Barry might pop on at some point tonight or tomorrow and be able to advice more. I guess with version 8 you might be using black and blue.
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

dewser

yes,I am using black and blue

Mark Norville

I would suggest checking your settings to make sure that you have not un checked anything by accident. I am taking shots in the dark here, but check your monitor cable and make sure that is tight but that would be extreme and just a trial.

Is it being played on single or separate monitor?

dewser

Thanks.Now under settings what should should they be set on

Mark Norville

I think it is appearances full screen if single video, or if you are using a second monitor there is a setting for dual monitors. I find though that you have to hit the now playing if you are playing a video to get it to show on the monitor, so maybe click on now playing and see if that does anything for you.

dewser

I am going to try to send some pics

Mark Norville

I can't view them at the moment as using my TV as a monitor so have limited view. Barry sometimes comes on at night time around this time so he will be able to help more than me, as I am on version 9 and from what I saw in one screen shot one page looked a bit different than I have.

dewser

Mark,thanks for the help so far.I will wait and see if Barry can help

Mark Norville

Your second picture you do not have for the video to play full screen so you need to check that box. I did just notice that with a squint

dewser

that  might have got it

Mark Norville

Yeah you need to click on AUTO FULL SCREEN FOR KARAOKE/VIDEO (SINGLE SCREEN) on appearance settings. You never had that ticked.