News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

CHARTS : UK Number 1 Singles & Albums (Work In Progress)

Started by Mark Norville, September 04, 2015, 12:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Norville

Hi Guys,

I thought that I would start this thread as I have started on the UK number 1 singles and albums for the chart. It is very early stages only 1953 is done so far but will add more once I get bored of doing something, so the project might take a few weeks or even months.

The layout of the format is as follows :

Month - Year

1) The longest single at number 1 for that month
2) Any other new entries will be on date that they was number 1.

For example

1) Pink Floyd - The Wall (2 Weeks)
2) Boris Johnson - London Calling (1 Week)
3) David Cameron - Syria Calling (1 Week)

I have done a basic graphic for the moment but will probably change that at a later date. I am not sure if anyone else has done this, but as I have not seen it then I presume that no one has.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

The top 10 charts going back to then by month are included with the install, what are you doing differently.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

I'm only going to have the number 1's though rather than any other singles. As an example 90's Bryan Adams 3 months at number 1, so there will only be one song showing for the three months.

I could combine it with over charts as well, to include say soul music, compliations, soundtracks etc.

I could also combine it so it is all one file so that the number 1 singles and albums are included all at the same time.

Is there any chance in a future version to be able to include all the weeks or would that be too much processing power?

Regards

Mark

I just had another thought as well it would take a lot of work on my part but I could also encompass other number 1's as say for example a reference system. E.G Number 1 in DVDs, Movies, but they might tie in with soundtracks, could include books etc etc.
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.