Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Not A BUG: Now Playing Screen 9.16

Started by Mark Norville, October 01, 2015, 11:33:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Norville

Hi Barry,

I am going through screens with skinning at the moment I am doing the queue section. I select a number of songs to play now and then want to carry on using the jukebox so I am pressing buttons to go to another album for example of the pop up menu, but pretty much within a couple of seconds it is jumping to the now playing screen automatically.

Obviously this would be great if for example the jukebox did not have input after say 60 seconds for example, but when trying to use at the same time obviously not good.

I am using a single monitor.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

Change the values under the jump to attract. Set it to 50 or so and you should be good.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

Cheers Barry that works I did look through the options, but I have attract turned off so I didn't think that this would affect anything.

Still at least the question helps someone else if they have a similar problem.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

Do you have switch to now playing turned on? If so then that is why it was doing it.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

I couldn't find that option, I had a look through and looked at the attraction and I had some ticked regarding adverts but I removed that now. As I am remembering regarding adverts I did have a play by putting some jpg images and then I even tried a SWF file in one directory but nothing happened for me, I am not sure why but I will have more of a play at some point. At the moment I am just going through the screens on the skin tool and then trying to finish my skin off but I started one and that stopped, so I wanted to make another one, so started on that, and then I wanted another version of what I was working on so one skin has two versions. I will catch up with the tagging at some point but hopefully might be finished a skin in a couple of days to a week, as sometimes make changes to a page at the last minute just to try and make it look a bit better.

I get to near enough 5pm and get the sun beaming through my windows so get on the couch and use the TV as a monitor and just sit and chill out watching movies or tv shows so reasonably only doing things part time at the moment as sometimes if I don't switch off then I end up being awake all night just either skinning or tagging or doing something else.