Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

My TOP SECRET OUT OF THE BOX idea. Apologies for poor sound and graphics

Started by Mark Norville, November 25, 2015, 03:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Norville

Hi Guys,

I have a very fooked up imagination and I like to think outside of the box and I was having an eureka moment e.g why does this software have to be about music, why cannot it be used for something else.

I have done a very rough video and when I say very rough I mean very rough, and I just done a 2 minute basic play so it is left to the imagination, but hopefully your imagination might have some food for thought, when it comes to thinking outside of the box.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0LXMMOUL_c&feature=youtu.be

So let me know what you think.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

Yeah you can do that, with the genres and keep genres shown I can see it would work if you used the main ingredient for the genre like chicken dishes, beef dishes etc. You can do the same with movies and use it as a media player should you so wish. I have not seen anyone actually set it up like that but would work.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

God dam it man, of course it would work, I thought of it didn't I lol

I have always wanted a computer in the kitchen and to be able to flick through recipes obviously the track listings can be the recipes so you click on the genre such as beef and you could have steak or spaghetti bolognise as you scroll down.

I'm not sure what the issues would be regarding copyright if you say for example done a version of e-touch and dedicated it to say cooking and then used videos from Jamie or Gordon etc.

If you look at the potential market though for a cooking touch screen/mouse app it could be huge.
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

The albums would be the recipes not the tracks. So you click the genre to narrow it down and then see the images for each of the recipes. Click it and have jump to play options on single track.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

Just out of interest with genre icon 0 which is all how would I label a graphic so that it shows up in the genre selection screen? At the moment I am dragging it off screen so that it does not show as I cannot have a graphic on it

Regards

Mark