News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

is there a basic setup/getting started user's manual for new users?

Started by wallyhooker, February 22, 2016, 04:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallyhooker

Hi All,
I just downloaded and installed the demo of v 9.0.18 and am having no success setting up or using this software.  When I launch the program, I get prompted with a config screen to create the database, and I change the Media Path to the folder with all of my mp3s, and then click Generate DB, but it tells me no files found.  My path is c:\wallymusic, and in this folder I have folders for each album of mp3s.  Can I not have subfolders for each album of mp3s?

Thanks,
Wally

Barcrest

Switch config to advanced mode and browse to where your files are and build from there with the generate DB.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

A bit long but the first 20 mins should get you up and running the other 20 is more about the features.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXDuXwPkIjI&list=PLtOwHQKlpBMrqzkSDjvG6IkAeBukmqaa9&index=1

Hope this helps

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

I have just uploaded a new demo that should work better for you as it has a few bug fixes in it.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

wallyhooker

Wow!  Thanks for the fast replies!  I will get on all of your suggestions now.

Thanks again,
Wally