Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

A quick demo of what I have been working on

Started by Mark Norville, July 09, 2016, 11:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norman Marshall

Just looked at the videos you posted in July mark, excellent work, I cant wait for this to be released, will it work on V10?
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Mark Norville

Yep was designed on version 10. I will have to look at the video to see which skin it is. I will be back in the zone in the new year.
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Norman Marshall

Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Norman Marshall

Personally I think its worthy of a permanent fixture to etouch, will you be making a 1024x768 copy?

Mark Norville

To be honest I have not thought about doing different resolutions on this skin. At the moment though I still have a lot of rebuilding work to do. This skin was designed for my cabinet, but since then I have purchased a 32 inch monitor. So that became my priority. I still have to strip one computer, and build a new one with parts that I have left over.

As at the moment apart from this computer, all the others are not connected at the moment, I do not even have my home cinema system set up, so all my sound is just coming out of the TV.

I will pull my head from my backside come the new year, or hopefully at least.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

kelso1

Do you have this skin available for download?

Mark Norville

No, not currently I still need to finish off the skin at some point. It will have a graphics update at some point. I am still finishing off another skin for my 32 inch vertical.

kelso1

Well, it looks very detailed. I like how you integrated the visual animation into the play background. Is it a specific program that works with etouch or can I use my G-Force spectrum analyzer program? It does have a standalone feature.

Mark Norville

I am 99% sure, that as long as it can be used for windows media player, it will show on etouch. However, if it does not work on WMP, then it will not work on eTouch, as eTouch uses that filter.

Regards

Mark