Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Windows 10 08007002C 0x4001E

Started by Barcrest, July 06, 2016, 01:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

Anyone had this error upgrading a machine from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10? I think the issue might be related to problems this machine is having with Adobe Reader DC. I think I have fixed the Adobe Reader issue following the information here;

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1424468

but I have not tried the upgrade again yet.

Seems there are a lot of posts on this error and I have tried everything but it still doesn't work. It was only when I noticed that adobe was broken that I thought this might be linked tot he issue.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

Not had that problem when I upgraded ages ago however I went back to windows 7. I am sort of tempted to buy a SSD hard drive and then get the free upgrade on a new hard drive just so that I have it, and legal version, so when things do go tits up at least I have the option to boot up windows 10, but I know that I do not really want to use it unless I have too.
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

jukejohn

think free upgrades ended last month baz

Mark Norville

No this month you have until 29th of July if you are talking about Windows 10
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

jukejohn

Barcrest

I managed to get it to work by not keeping my settings or programs I just need to install everything back on there now.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...