Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

REQUEST : If Possible

Started by Mark Norville, August 06, 2016, 08:45:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Norville

Hi Barry,

I am not sure if this is possible, but to turn label tags on and off for certain screens. I will have to blow my cover a little bit. I was working on album view, and I thought why would you need artist and album labels, when the album cover shows the same information, so I dragged them off screen.

Everything looked good, until I went to the music videos and then it looked shit, as obviously you need labels on those, the same would apply to karaoke I suppose.

Is it possible to have say a switch where you can say that you want the labels on certain screens or would this be too messy to do?

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

Just create a separate COV file for each library. You can have one for music one for videos and one for karaoke.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

Ok that is double dutch to me at the moment, but shall look into that, I think I know what you mean, but as I have not done that yet, then shall have to have a play with that.

I shall carry on as I am at the moment, and then when I do version 2, then I can have a play around.
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

The album cover layouts are saved as a COV file. So save one with the labels and one without with different names, you can then specify in e-touch which library uses which COV file when viewing the albums.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

I knew that I just wanted to see if you did, that's all. I shall finish this now and then have a play with version 2 mind you saying that I have only dragged what I need off the screen anyway, so might have a look tomorrow.

I need at least one day off from being a genius.

ecbrad

It's not a bad idea except a lot of album covers don't have Band Name or Title on them. Either way Barry has pointed out the options for you'

Brad