Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Accessing Options

Started by Johnyfroes, July 16, 2016, 05:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnyfroes

Hi, sorry, I'm new to this software. I did a complete uninstalling, deleted all files and folders, to start fresh with new video & music. I had my skin set up with the options image disable, and I prigrammed the option on my O (oscar) key,  now after reinstalling and loading music my skin appears just like I programmed it before uninstalling, with no otions settings button, but now my O key does not seem to work anymore, and I have no onscreen options settings button, so I can't access my settings, I tried to find a folder or some other sort of shortcuts but no success. Also, had my shut down to windows on P on keyboard, and that doesn't work either.

Mark Norville

Try pressing esc to get you back to options. If that does not work there is something that I done, I will try and find it for you, to get you back into the options menu. Hang with me as I shall try and find it.
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Mark Norville

See I knew that some idiot would do something stupid like this again, sadly had to me :(

Sorted god am I a genius, anyway if you do not know how to do this

1) Click on start menu (windows)
2) in the search box type CMD and press enter
3) Navigate to your etouch directory
4) Type in etouch9.exe /I

This will now restore your options.
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Johnyfroes

The ESC didn't work out, and  the etouch9.exe/l does not work. It's not recognized as internal or external command.
Should I reinstal windows 7,  will my key work again?

Johnyfroes

Solved, Reinstalled windows, should have done it earlier.  Thankz Mr. Norville. For your reply.
I am battling this software, finaly getting to know it's good, and it's bad sides, I got to try to stay away from its bad side. Hoping to launch it commercial this comming week.

Mark Norville

Hopefully you used ah if you are on etouch10 then you should have typed that but even if you have etouch9 you needed a space unless you done a typo

Barcrest

Maybe you didn't navigate to your etouch directory. Also you probably needed to open up the CMD as administrator to allow E-touch to change the registry.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...