Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Skin Tool - Album View

Started by berrywell, July 25, 2016, 12:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Norville

Quote from: berrywell on August 10, 2016, 03:47:49 PM

The second one is on the Decades Page...
This is the page where it lists all the chart positions, there is a yellow box which I appear unable to move, I can't even find anything in any of the .ini files.
When I load the chart listing page in the main Jukebox app, this yellow dot shows the chart logo that's is located in the history folder. I know this can be moved as when I look at Coffee's skins, it's has been moved about but I can't seem to find how to do this. Also, when I click on it, nothing appears in the 'Individual Button Settings' it's almost like it's part of the background and not a movable object.

I just tried the decades page, and I am having no problems moving the yellow box around, I am not sure if Barry has done any tweaks to the skin tool, from when I got the beta version, but it is moving.

I can upload the version of skin tool that I have got so you can try that just need to rename your other skintool as skintool2 or something like that. I know Barry was supposed to have amended something about the snap tool or something.
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

There are quite a few tweaks to the skintool but nothing should have changed that yellow box from moving. Maybe a label or something was lying over the top of it.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

berrywell

Quote from: Mark Norville on August 11, 2016, 07:48:59 AM
Quote from: berrywell on August 10, 2016, 03:47:49 PM

The second one is on the Decades Page...
This is the page where it lists all the chart positions, there is a yellow box which I appear unable to move, I can't even find anything in any of the .ini files.
When I load the chart listing page in the main Jukebox app, this yellow dot shows the chart logo that's is located in the history folder. I know this can be moved as when I look at Coffee's skins, it's has been moved about but I can't seem to find how to do this. Also, when I click on it, nothing appears in the 'Individual Button Settings' it's almost like it's part of the background and not a movable object.

I just tried the decades page, and I am having no problems moving the yellow box around, I am not sure if Barry has done any tweaks to the skin tool, from when I got the beta version, but it is moving.

I can upload the version of skin tool that I have got so you can try that just need to rename your other skintool as skintool2 or something like that. I know Barry was supposed to have amended something about the snap tool or something.

Hi Mark,
Thanks for checking this out for me, I am using the very latest Beta version which Barry released a couple of days ago, and it just won't move - I hadn't checked before then as I was waiting for the new additional chart places feature to be introduced.

Quote from: Barcrest on August 11, 2016, 08:42:02 AM
There are quite a few tweaks to the skintool but nothing should have changed that yellow box from moving. Maybe a label or something was lying over the top of it.
Hi Barry,

When I load in the other skins, TouchGeniePattern and SxxLxxS PNG, I am unable to move the yellow box around in those too. I shall just quickly check later to see whether my main Jukebox PC, which still has V9 still on it, to see if I can move the yellow box around on that.

Tel.

Barcrest

I assume the fix for the top and left worked ok?

Jukebox Stats...

berrywell

Quote from: Barcrest on August 11, 2016, 10:15:42 AM
I assume the fix for the top and left worked ok?

It works like a dream, Barry, thank you.  :)

Sorry, I completely forgot to report back on that one.  :-[

berrywell

I'm reporting back again.

I checked last night with my Jukebox PC, running V9, and indeed the yellow box on the decades chart listing page is movable. I then installed the latest Beta 17 version of the skin tool onto a separate computer not running the Jukebox or my main PC which I'm skinning on (running windows 7 & as an administrator) and this too won't allow me to move the yellow box either.
It would appear, from my end at least, to be a bug in the latest skin tool Beta.

On the plus side though, I have located where the yellow box details are in the decades2_v2.ini file, so I am able to move it from there.

Barry, it may be worth checking this out though, just in case others have this same problem.

Barcrest

Ok I will look at this and hopefully get a fix in for the next beta.

Jukebox Stats...