Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

V10.0.0 Demo Released

Started by Barcrest, September 03, 2016, 03:55:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

Main App:
BUG: Second screen is shown even if unchecked on first load. (FIXED)
BUG: Duration is shown as part of the online search results label. (FIXED)
BUG: Second screen didn't position correctly if main app was windowed (FIXED)
BUG: Second screen didn't show correctly when switching from full screen to windowed or other way around (FIXED)
BUG: Charts for video didn't use same search code as audio (FIXED)
BUG: E-Touch DJ find related songs code was broke (FIXED)
BUG: E-touch DJ didn't pull similar/related song info down off the web correctly (FIXED)
BUG: Charts are still limited to 10 entries if not audio (FIXED)
BUG: Using integrate local results don't show up (FIXED)
BUG: Warning is still shown on online songs played from here. (FIXED)
BUG: Clicking integrated online search results don't play (FIXED)
BUG: Wrong media type was shown for online results when integrated should be media7.png(FIXED)
BUG: Integrated results for online search didn't work (FIXED)
BUG: label 3 was sometimes shown for online search results in play options (FIXED)
BUG: Album screen flicked up after search was complete (FIXED)
BUG: Downloading.gif doesn't centre on screen
BUG: Random Play Turned off if only E-touch DJ was selected (FIXED)
BUG: Downloading.gif doesn't centre on screen
BUG: Crossfade could start at full volume then fade (FIXED)
BUG: E-Touch DJ code was still messy (FIXED)
BUG: If using credit multiplier and someone entered X coins -1 and the next person entered the same coin they got the multiplier (FIXED)
BUG: Credits display goes to zero when selecting a song even though you have credits (FIXED)
BUG: Searching screen/Downloading screen had a slight alignment issue (FIXED)
BUG: If less than 4 related albums were set in the skin 4 were shown (FIXED)
BUG: Add all to queue didn't auto back off tracklisting if it was enabled (FIXED)
BUG: Check artist hadn't played in X songs would hang the jukebox somethimes (FIXED)

CHANGED: Searching screen/Downloading screen had a border that is now removed (FIXED)
CHANGED: TTS would hold up everything it now runs in the background correctly.
CHANGED: Online searching code should work better now, also checks if file is already downloaded to prevent downloading again.
CHANGED: Do not repeat artist in X songs now is more strict and shouldn't repeat featured artist
CHANGED: Do not repeat song in x songs now uses the title so different files of the same song are not played
CHANGED: TTS if the track title has ( the everything to right of that is skipped from the announcement
CHANGED: E-Touch DJ should now work much more reliably than before.

ADDED: Online search working with your tube videos
ADDED: Support for downloading.gif in the skin images folder so searching isn't shown when online track is downloading
ADDED: Create Download folder if it doesn't exist.
ADDED: Specify directory for downloads. (DONE)
ADDED: Support for more than 10 chart items on one screen
ADDED: Ability to specify video or audio for downloading
ADDED: Ability to set timeout for downloading, default increased to 120

Non MP3 Tagger:
BUG: Rating wasn't loaded or saved (FIXED)
BUG: Folderize button could cause a crash (FIXED)

Credit Module:
BUG: If bonus is set for every X coins it works for the first X coins then gives the bonus every X coins - 1 (FIXED)

Config:
BUG: If last album was a compilation it would create the album under the first artist of that album. (FIXED)

Skintool:
BUG: Additional Chart labels were not numbered (FIXED)
BUG: Couldn't move the chart logo image on the decades screen (FIXED)
BUG: Entering the top of left co-ordinates manually didn't move all items (FIXED)

ADDED: Cancel button for searching/download page skinable
ADDED: Searching page backdrop skinable
ADDED: Ability to have up to 40 chart entries on the world chart screen (IN PROGRESS)
ADDED: Buttons to grab main backdrop image for other screens

Set Up:
BUG: Shortcuts point to the wrong place for the main app. (FIXED)
BUG: SxxLxxS COV Files were broken (FIXED)

Changed: Config now numbered 10 correctly to match the main app.

ADDED: Updated skin tool manual

Full Setup Release

Touchgeni 1280x800 for tablets

NOTES:
This has been a long time coming, the biggest improvement is the online searching and playing of music videos which gives your jukebox access to pretty much anything out there as long as it is connected to the internet.

To disable the text to speech just rename the TTS folder or delete it.

A lot of work has gone into this release, hope you find it enjoyable.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

I'm gonna have a go of this tomorrow as the version I'm using is searching the net and playing videos spot on, but if I search my library after the internet searching using the A to Z it skips a few letters, kinda annoying as I have to restart to search properly.
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Barcrest

I have not seen this issue. I can try and recreate i assume you are running everything as admin.

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

No Barry I don't think I was as I never really had any issue by not runnin in admin, The x factor and poldak are back on TV so I'm segregated to my man cave tonight so i'll have a try then
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Barcrest

Those issues sound like odd things that happen when not running as admin.

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

Ok, did more testing tonight in admin mode and whats happening is, after internet search all is well regarding downloading and playing, i then did a library search using the page arrows  on either side of the jump to letter, searched fine going through ABC and so on, but if you hit a letter on the jump to bar then thats when the library page screws up, like, if i hit the letter D, it will jump to M and show results for UK No1's and other albums, If i keep my finger on the slider and drag it back to the beginning then it goes through the library as it shuould do ABCDEF and so on, so im thinking the jump to letter isnt working right, Hopefully the youtube link below is working and you'll be able to see whats going on

https://youtu.be/C8wP83ATdQs

Barcrest

Ok i'm not sure what you are showing me but this is what i see there.

1st you page to the A's and B's but the slider doesn't move, this looks like it might be a bug. Do you have anything in the error log? Have you built the library since running everything in admin?

Then you reset the bar back and hit M it goes to N because there is less than a page of M so N is on that page. This is correct.

Then you hit G, I assume you have no G artists so it goes to the start. This looks like a bug as it should go to the next letter H, or I etc.

When you hit D it shows G the same as with M this is correct.

On the whole it seems to be working apart from the following,

It doesn't move to the right letter when you are paging. It jumps to the start not to the next letter if there are no artists starting with that letter.

Is this only on the video library or also audio? I tested it on mine with audio and it was fine.

The letters and locations for the videos are in the videos.lsr file that you can open in notepad, check that the letter and then record number look right. You can make it recreate this file by deleting the file or renaming it.

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

It was making the LSR file differently for video and I have changed this to match audio. I would guess you may have an invalid tag on artist with a name swap ", The" Probably extra spaces. I have also added a fix for this to the config to.

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

Hi Barry

Just checked my library and i do have enough albums of each letter to cover 2 or more pagers,  i also opened up etouch and without downloading or playing any music i tried the jump to letters and its doing the same thing, i hit a letter and it goes to something else, the error log was massive so i deleted that one and hopefully a new one will have been created when i used the jump to bar so you can see whats going on. I am going to flatten my juke and reinstall soon using the V10 release i just need to backup drivers.

Gaucho

I am having a weird issue for the last two nights but not sure what is causing it because I don't know what users are doing just before, My album page is 1\40 odd but users are selecting something and when they go back to album view it will be restricted to one letter, today was J but included some I and the album view said 1\4.
Yesterday it was M and just 1\3 pages I album view.

Barcrest

Quote from: Gaucho on September 08, 2016, 01:21:41 AM
I am having a weird issue for the last two nights but not sure what is causing it because I don't know what users are doing just before, My album page is 1\40 odd but users are selecting something and when they go back to album view it will be restricted to one letter, today was J but included some I and the album view said 1\4.
Yesterday it was M and just 1\3 pages I album view.

Sounds like they are filtering the library, have you tried going into the genres and clicking all albums?

Jukebox Stats...

Gaucho

I'll try next time it happens. Never seen it before. Think I might have messed things up with my new build. I might try deleting everything and starting again with a fresh install.

Mark Norville

I would say you are not just a pretty face, but as I have seen your picture, then even Chewbacca is more shaggable than you.

I was not going to do any more tonight, but I keep getting up as I cannot switch off, so I was playing around, and I kept wondering what the grab was for, but then I found out what it done.

I have not tried it out fully as I have been brain dead since 5pm, so I am just messing around, rather than doing any actual skinning.

You have done a really good fooking job there, it is perfect if you only want one main background, yet I was bloody thinking about multiple backgrounds lol

Still never know I might stick to just one.

You Sir are a fooking God a Legend. The grab function has made it easier for skinning, as no more having to match up patterns just grab and go.

I will upgrade in the next month, if not sooner, I still have to pay this months rent, phone bill, buy booze and I might think about buying some food as well.

If I have enough left over, then I shall bung some your way, then I really need to start saving up for Christmas.

Regards

Mark FOOKING GRAB
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

berrywell

Quote from: Mark Norville on October 06, 2016, 10:09:16 PM
I would say you are not just a pretty face, but as I have seen your picture, then even Chewbacca is more shaggable than you.

I was not going to do any more tonight, but I keep getting up as I cannot switch off, so I was playing around, and I kept wondering what the grab was for, but then I found out what it done.

I have not tried it out fully as I have been brain dead since 5pm, so I am just messing around, rather than doing any actual skinning.

You have done a really good fooking job there, it is perfect if you only want one main background, yet I was bloody thinking about multiple backgrounds lol

Still never know I might stick to just one.

You Sir are a fooking God a Legend. The grab function has made it easier for skinning, as no more having to match up patterns just grab and go.

I will upgrade in the next month, if not sooner, I still have to pay this months rent, phone bill, buy booze and I might think about buying some food as well.

If I have enough left over, then I shall bung some your way, then I really need to start saving up for Christmas.

Regards

Mark FOOKING GRAB

Mark, how does this work? I have been trying to use the grab buttons but nothing seems to happen.

Mark Norville

You have your background either on null  or album view,   say for example you want to grab your pin entry or something like that, you position your pin entry or other screen where you want it, you press grab and it literally fills in that box with the picture that is underneath.

Bloody genius it really is
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.