Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

History Screen - Unable to alter the Font & Size

Started by berrywell, September 12, 2016, 07:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

berrywell

Sorry guys, it's me again with another query..

I'm working on the History 'Top 20' page but I can't seem to be able to alter the Font & Size of the 'Songs in History' box. This is the box that displays the 'Total Song(s) in History 00', no matter what I change the Font & size too, it always stays small in the Jukebox program itself.

Again, does anyone else have this problem or is it my end?

I do know the size can be altered as it's much bigger in the TouchGeniPattern skin bundled with E-Touch.

Regards

Tel.

Mark Norville

I can't check at the moment but seems bugs have crept in on the version you are using. The last problem you had was a bug that is not on the version that I have.

I think Barry does this on purpose lol
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

These bugs have been there for a while they are not new. I need to check this and see if i can fix it.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

Quote from: Barcrest on September 12, 2016, 11:37:50 PM
These bugs have been there for a while they are not new. I need to check this and see if i can fix it.

Honestly the version that you sent me, the bug that Berry said about last where he could not change the graphic. I tried my end, and I could change the graphic. I can easily make a video to show you changing what you are calling a bug that has been there for ages, however it has not been so.

The early version 10 or even 9 did not have this bug, otherwise I would have been the first to have screamed BUG trust me. It is new.

Regards

Mark

P.S You are up late, back from the boozer? lol
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

No I stayed in adding an online streaming option as an alternative to downloading. Also I just downloaded the last V9 I released on here and that has the bugs in, i certainly didn't fix them before so you must be looking at something else.

The buttons on the search result screen are the try audio, try all group. Trying to change an image changes the image on the arrow.

Jukebox Stats...

berrywell

Barry,

Thanks for confirming this is a bug and not a problem at my end.

I'm really sorry for continually being a pain by reporting these issues I keep coming across. I do check thoroughly before reporting anything on here.

On the plus side, my first skin is now finally starting to take shape, it's designing the buttons & adding them into the skin tool *cough* keyboard buttons!! *cough* ;) that really takes up the time.
Sadly, my effort isn't anywhere in the league of Coffee's previous exploits but it will do me for now.

Barcrest

No i appreciate you reporting them so i can get them fixed up. I don't mind adding the graphics in and positioning them it is creating the graphics that stops me from doing anything other than resizing other people skins. I know people would really like an updated BnB but i don't have the skills/time to make all the replacement images in transparent png.

Jukebox Stats...

berrywell

Quote from: Barcrest on September 13, 2016, 01:44:43 PM
No i appreciate you reporting them so i can get them fixed up. I don't mind adding the graphics in and positioning them it is creating the graphics that stops me from doing anything other than resizing other people skins. I know people would really like an updated BnB but i don't have the skills/time to make all the replacement images in transparent png.

I know I'm getting off topic now but you mention a skin called BnB, I've seen one called Black and Blue (BnB) GIF V7 available to download (I assume it's) for E-Touch version 7, is this the one you are referring to?
If so, what's the difference (skin wise) between V7 and v9 / v10? Is it simply that most of the images are now transparent png instead of the gif?

Barcrest

Quote from: berrywell on September 13, 2016, 03:31:20 PM
Quote from: Barcrest on September 13, 2016, 01:44:43 PM

I know I'm getting off topic now but you mention a skin called BnB, I've seen one called Black and Blue (BnB) GIF V7 available to download (I assume it's) for E-Touch version 7, is this the one you are referring to?
If so, what's the difference (skin wise) between V7 and v9 / v10? Is it simply that most of the images are now transparent png instead of the gif?

That is the biggest change yes and obviously there is more to skin in the new versions as new features were added.

Jukebox Stats...