Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

St Patrick's Day Skin (1024x768) for V10

Started by berrywell, February 12, 2017, 11:12:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

berrywell

I've been spamming the V10 skin section once again  :-[ sorry guys...

Here's the screen shots of my latest skin, it's the 1024x768 resolution version (the 1920x1080 will be made available in the next couple weeks). The 1920 x 1080 skin is now also available to download.

And yes, I know St. Patrick's Day is over a month away at time of posting..

This skin & it's 1920x1080 sibling, are both available to download for V10 & Lifetime Supporters from the V10 skin section right now.

Six Cover Layout Screen Shot

Twelve Cover Layout Screen Shot

berrywell

Here's a couple more screen shots..

Twenty Four Layout Screen Shot

Search Screen

Mark Norville

Even though I hate the irish with a passion, and despise the fact that it is ok for English people to celebrate this and it is a sin to celebrate St Georges day, it looks fantastic.

I hope you are going to do one for St Georges day though ;)

I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Nforce2

Thanks a million for creating this one Berrywell. Can't wait to try it out.

From a proud IRISH man ;p

Mark Norville

Quote from: Nforce2 on February 12, 2017, 05:06:32 PM

Sorry ex forces but you are the exception to rule ;)
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

berrywell

Quote from: Nforce2 on February 12, 2017, 05:06:32 PM

Hi Nforce2,

No worries  :beer
I just hope you like it when you finally try it out  :)

Mark Norville

I can agree on the jocks, I went to Mallaig in 90 before I joined up the people treated me well there, I have no complaints, but I know deep down that they hated the English, and they never really hid that fact either. I was there cheering on the Scottish and England teams in the World cup, and they were booing England.

However, NI shocked me as I thought that they would have voted to leave the EU but they stayed. The Welsh really shocked me by voting to leave, so my sheep shagging jokes stopped totally lol

Also the Welsh women are usually raven haired beauties so that is one good thing ;)