Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

SOLVED : HELP : Now Playing Screen

Started by Mark Norville, October 07, 2016, 01:15:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Norville

Hi Guys,

I am literally scratching my head here. I am working on the now playing screen and at the moment when I play a video, the back ground screen is white, where as I want it to be black in colour.

I have got a BG-Player.jpg and also bmp and just done Player.bmp but the background is still white.

Maybe I am missing something, but any one got an idea on how to get that black please?

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

berrywell

As you haven't said, have you set the player background image using the Texture viewer?

Mark Norville

I have black there, but it does not change the colour, I have it in player image.

I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

Yep with videos. I have the back ground set to black on the main image, I have placed a few graphics which are black hoping that might change things, I have tried to change the fore and back ground to black, but remains white.

I don't know what else to try

Mark Norville

Yeah I finally done it. However I think there is a bug in relation to this.

You have a file called skin configuration

When it came to the player background it was as such

Now Playing Image

While the rest for example was

Track Listing
\images\Page_back.jpg

I created a file called player-background.jpg and then edited the text file to include

Now Playing Image
\images\player-background.jpg

And it works, only taken three bloody hours.

Regards

Mark