News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Skin Tool Tip - Editing On The Fly (Level : Basic)

Started by Mark Norville, October 11, 2016, 10:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Norville

Hi Guys,

I might be teaching some people how to suck eggs here, however after all this time, I only just realised I can edit on the fly rather than doing what I have been doing which has been to edit the skin, think ok that looks good, then load up the jukebox, see my changes and think, mmm ok that button needs to go down a bit, so I turn off the jukebox and go back to skin tool.

I then make the changes and then reload the jukebox to look at my changes.

You can edit on the fly by simply setting the jukebox to windows mode in the appearance settings, you can then make changes using skin tool, and then simply click to load and your changes will be there.

Of course make sure that you have saved your work in skin tool, before clicking on load, otherwise the changes will not be there.

Yes this might be a basic tip, and some people might have been doing this in the first place, but it has only taken me about a year to think about it lol

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Mark Norville

he most important thing, I understand, is that this website is a very knowledgeable website where a lot of information can be exchanged

translated into English. The first german spam bot that I have seen
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...