Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Flash Shuffler

Started by kizer, December 18, 2007, 01:37:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kizer

A while back and I do mean a long while back I bought a phone that played MP3's. Having a large collection I was unsure of which albums I should load up and thought there must be a program out there that would solve my issue. Tada.

http://www.cflashsoft.com/jbsynch.htm

- Library
Look down the page for Flash Shuffler.
Basically you pick a directory say your MP3 directory and check the include subdirectories
if you want hit the advanced tab so you can pick exactly which artist to include.

- Destination
Click Add
Browse to your destination folder. Its temporary so who cares.
Select your max size. For a CD while using 700meg discs I normally pick 680 or so.
OK
Optional is the Random-Rename Files.

Hit the start button and it will rip through your tunes fast as heck and copy them randomly to your earlier defined folder. Burn them on a disc and now you have a mix tape. When its all done you will have a custom mix disc generated. I find its kinda cool because sometimes I'll hear a song I haven't hear in a long time.
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

Barcrest

That's pretty cool. I just let freebox run on random though. I only copy very occasionally to my phone now.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

kizer

Yeah I let freebox run on random most of the time too, but I use that app when I carry tunes with me. Its great in my Jeep when Im out playing.
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)