Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

delete unnecessary images

Started by DaDuber, November 18, 2016, 03:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaDuber

I am going through my skins and I think there is quite a few images that I don't need anymore. Can someone help me out?
I have a button for each year starting at 1950 till 2016 do I need these? If so how do I get there in version 9 and 10.

thanks..

Mark Norville

The year buttons are from the history screen, I am trying to look now, but they go into the year's folder as you have

1952.cvr

If you have no graphic in that folder, then it just shows no cover found.

Hope this answers some of your questions.

Regards

Mark

I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

berrywell

Hi DaDuber,

As you mention you've been going through your old skins, I'm assuming you mean the year buttons (.png files) in the images folder of those skins. If this is what you are referring to, then you will probably need to keep these as they are used on the decades year selection screen, if you don't use the decades/charts then you can probably delete them.

If this isn't what you're referring to, then I honestly don't know whether you can or can't.

Hope that sort of helps.

Regards

Tel.

DaDuber

QuoteI'm assuming you mean the year buttons (.png files) in the images folder of those skins
yes that what I was referring to. I don't use the decades/charts I can't even figure out how to get to the spot that those buttons will show up.

Thanks

Barcrest

Quote from: DaDuber on November 21, 2016, 06:59:31 PM
QuoteI'm assuming you mean the year buttons (.png files) in the images folder of those skins
yes that what I was referring to. I don't use the decades/charts I can't even figure out how to get to the spot that those buttons will show up.

Thanks

This explains why you had only partially skinned it on the one skin of yours i looked at. These are for selecting a year when browsing the world charts.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

DaDuber

QuoteThis explains why you had only partially skinned it on the one skin of yours i looked at. These are for selecting a year when browsing the world charts.

Yup lol. I still can't figure out where the images named  1952.. 2016 show up I went into world charts and I don't see them. Am I missing something else?

Thanks

Mark Norville

If you filter and filter by years that is one.

I cannot find it but there was a page that done months, it was a lot easier on black n blue to find, however on later skins it is more hidden.

In skin tool

Decades Year Selection
Decades Month Selection
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

berrywell

Hi Daduber,

To access the Year selection page in the Jukebox program, select the Charts/Decades page from the menu, then select the chart you wish to view, then on the actual chart listing page (where it displays the Top 10) click/touch directly on top of where it displays the year (currently 2016) and this will then take you to the year selection page.

To access the Month selection page, you do pretty much the same thing, just directly click/press on the displayed month (currently November) and this will then display the month choice page.

Do Not press the arrows either side of the year or month, as this won't take you to the above pages.

Hope that helps a tad.

Regards

Tel.

DaDuber