Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Sound Leisure Jukebox Conversion

Started by SlammerKenya, February 20, 2017, 07:06:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlammerKenya

All,

Hi, I hope that you can help. I currently have a Sound Leisure Jukebox and was wondering if I could add this software as I would also like to show videos on two large screen projectors which I have in my pub in Nairobi, Kenya. Is this possible and if so how would I go about it.

Thanks so much

Rob

Mark Norville

Hi Rob,

Yes you could convert it and use the software, however the ins and outs someone else will be able to tell you, as if it is a legitimate jukebox, then I think that you need something from the sound lesuire hard drive to power the amp and also the monitor, but you can download that software as well.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

If you want to convert a sound leisure cab you need to install a new pc running windows 7 with a dual output graphics card. You will then you need to use a keyboard encoder like an iPAC (There are cheaper alternatives) so that the coins send a key press to windows. I usually open up notepad and check each coin sends the right key press.

Then you just need to make sure you have the amp hooked up to the pc, some cabs it's just a standard audio connection. Others require a different cable it depends how old it is.

Then it's just a case of setting up E-touch to auto load and using some software to tweak the windows boot up screen.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

SlammerKenya

Hi All

I've posted in the other thread as well. Thanks barry for all your help but the software didn't work in the end i did find it at

http://www.datadisplay-group.com/fileadmin/treiber/Zytronic/Zytronic_Win7_Vista_XP_SP3__Driver_V4.1.10R.zip

if anyone else is having this issue with the old SL systems. This includes the older drives for the pre-100 Zytronic drivers that aren't available through their website, it's now up and running perfectly. (No additional power output required)

Regards

Slammer

Mark Norville

Cheers for the link, shall check it out when I put back my arcade cabinet, as the drivers I had sometimes would not work.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.