Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Something A Little Different....[DELETED]

Started by berrywell, March 12, 2017, 03:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

berrywell

Due to a potential conflict of interest with a skin available for a commercial company, I''ve decided to delete these screenshots.

Sorry.

Once it's fully complete you'll find it in the V10 section.

Mark Norville

Like the main navigation, I have seen that on a commercial juke somewhere, I did try to do something like that, but could not get the ends, but I suppose that is just splicing up a round bar.

Hard including video on a single skin isn't it, you lose up a lot of space, and makes it harder for other screens, that need more room.

You certainly are the king of the buttons, they are getting more professional.

Right back to the tablet, I could not see the images at full screen so had to boot up the computer for a nose.

My only thought is about making the menu, and the bottom box the same as the top, so it looks all uniform, I know you said that you have some side issues, but are they that bad?

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

berrywell

After your comments Mark, you're right, the menu (and layout) are far too close for comfort to a commercial operators skin & due to this I've pulled the screenshots.

Best to be safe than sorry.

Mark Norville

I honestly would not worry about copying a commercial skin, they are not going to come after you. You need to relax lol
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

We did get a cease and desist letter from BOSE once when someone cloned their jukebox skin. The guy hosting me pulled out and I had to switch hosts to south america because of it. Admittedly that was a 100% clone skin with the same graphics and everything. It looked the business but obviously got a little too much attention.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...