News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

E-Bay Listing - A potential DIY project..

Started by berrywell, January 27, 2017, 09:05:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Norville

Tel,

Did you order those on off switches and if you did has it been delivered? It has been a while now
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

berrywell

Hi Mark,

No, I haven't as yet, I've unfortunately had a few unexpected bills come in just recently and they've had to take priority, as such the building of my jukebox has frustratingly been put on hold.  >:( :(

Mark Norville

Damm wanted to see if you got ripped off first, then I could have saved some money and bought elsewhere. I shall have a look at some point I suppose as I only need a cable to get the arcade PC back in the cabinet, but not been bothered for a while. I have been trying to control my OCD and not everything revolves around every single and album in the World. More to life than this stuff, as for what I do not know, as still busy with this stuff.
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.