Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Tablet Skin Beta Tester Required - Please

Started by berrywell, March 16, 2017, 12:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

berrywell

Hopefully I will be able to find at least one person to help me out.

I need someone to help test a skin on a Windows Tablet - resolution 1280x800 (16:10).

I'm converting the Neon Post skin, which is now available to V10 & Lifetime Subscribers in the V10 Skins section, to work on a tablet.
The problem is that I don't have a windows tablet to test it on, so I can't tell if it will work on a small screen. Sure the resolution looks fine on a 22" monitor but I can't be so sure on an 8" tablet. It's more the text and making sure the buttons aren't too small to be presses successfully.

I should have a working version of the Tablet Neon Post 1280x800 resolution by the weekend.

So, if anyone is interested in testing it for me, on a windows tablet, I'd be extremely grateful.
If not, then I will just mothball it until I can find a way of testing it.

Mark Norville

I think Barry is your best bet, no one else has mentioned a tablet, and I have Android, far better.
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

berrywell

You're probably right there Mark.

Will just wait and see what happens.

Barcrest

Yeah i will test it, is it potrait or landscape? Either way i will give it a run for you. Windows tablets are great for running E-Touch.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

berrywell

Thank you Barry,
I should hopefully have something sorted in the next few days and I will let you know then.

Edit to add: currently working on a landscape version.