Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Activation

Started by stantheman, May 01, 2017, 09:02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stantheman

How long does it normally take to get activated after payment, I have sent a pm to barcrest with the trans ID, maybe I'm just being a bit impatient but the 20 min demo is doing my head now want to play the real thing
Cheers

Mark Norville

Hi Stan,

It is 10pm now here in the UK, so chances are he has logged off for the night, but it should be done for you tomorrow. You never know with Barry though, sometimes he does come on later, when the baby is asleep.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

stantheman

Hi Mark
Cheers for the reply, like I said I was probably being a little bit impatient, I have look tommorow no
Cheers mick

Mark Norville

Yeah sadly sometimes people do not think about different time zones, it is also a bank holiday Monday here as well, so a lot of us well people with lives that is, are out and about or away for a long weekend etc.

If he does come on again tonight, I would guestimate about 11pm ish so abut 35 mins if it is not done by Midnight, then it will be tomorrow.

Meanwhile, you will need to get rid of the demo version, ready to install the full version.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

stantheman

Where is the database stored because I do an u uinstall and delete the folder, but Install it again it is finding the original database

Mark Norville

The database is all in the etouch directory called records, audio and video, also you can salvage the records, you might be able to get away with just transferring the files across first, so give that a try.

Mark Norville

Just to add though if you installed the demo in c:\program files\etouch then yes I would uninstall that and install into c:\etouch or whatever you want to call it.

Always install as admin, and run as admin

Mark Norville

God am I brilliant or what 11pm and he is here, I hope I am getting paid for being your personal secretary Barry lol

Barcrest

If deleting the database files doesn't work it might be that you have not been running it as admin.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...