Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Text Size

Started by SlammerKenya, April 16, 2017, 01:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlammerKenya

Hi All

Up and running very happy, but wanting to make my text size a bit bigger, i've poked around the pref but cannot find where i can do this. Would it be in the config section. (Basically just want the skin, (using SxxxLxxx one which does look good with the 8 albums per page) But the font for the album and artist is small, is there a way to just have it by artist as default and it just shows the 1st album cover found? Sorry if this has already been answered i was looking through set up section with no luck... also my brain melted from 3 weeks of trying to get a touch screen working... and now 3 Istar beers in.  :beer

Mark Norville

You have to adjust the fonts using skin tool. The fonts and sizes are down to the skinner involved.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Risim

SkinTool Baby!!!  :beer Click on the txt you want to cange then under the tool window there is the option for font sizes.  My new skin have font size of 36!!! :o  Looking awesome its good to think outside of the box. Good luck. :beer :beer