Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Downloaded v10

Started by sparkie15, April 14, 2017, 11:37:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

I am around now but might be going out later, i will upgrade you as soon as I can after you drop the paypal.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

sparkie15

Just donated to upgrade to a lifetime member.
Thanks Mark

Mark Norville

What no bog off offers this weekend? He buys it, and gets me one free? lol

So much for bloody Easter bank holiday deals :(
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

Done before you posted  :beer

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

Quote from: Mark Norville on April 15, 2017, 01:26:31 PM
What no bog off offers this weekend? He buys it, and gets me one free? lol

So much for bloody Easter bank holiday deals :(

I'll give you the same deal $35 for lifetime... While stocks last  :beer

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

What if I die though? Only reason why I am holding back at the moment, just incase I do die. Waste of $35 if I am going to die lol
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

sparkie15

many thanks Barry.  Mark i will get ur lifetime upgrade for you when you release me that skin u r working on and any future ones.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.  I'm too lazy to start skinning on top of everything else i do i'm a tinkerer..

Mark Norville

Sod that you are building a bar for yourself, I would sooner have a free bar lol

You can have a copy if you like it, at least you seem a nice person. A fair few idiots around recently, gets my back up having rude people. Still JAFA's, can't live with them, can't nuke the barstools either apparently.

sparkie15

Would love a copy mate,  Yeah there are some people who just want to take advantage but they are few and far between ( i'm not one honest ::) ::) ::) )  I saw a youtube vid of what u are working on it looks great.  I like the building side.  Built a few Digital pinball machines and upright arcade machines but when it comes to all the artwork i get bored.  I know i shouldn't.  My bar is my new project its been a tiki bar in the past but looking for a  more modern bar lounge look now.
Iv'e just noticed the v10 blue neon wont load internet audio for me.  It will find it but stays on black screen for eternity..Tinker time to get it right..

Mark Norville

Oh that was and old skin, I have started so many now, still need to finish them off. The one I am currently working on is almost finished and pretty much a major step forward for me, as I learnt a bit of graphics know how.

It is still not as professional as I would like, but looks better than before. I will finish off the other skins at some point, I took about three months off before Christmas, but getting back into it slowly. I want to finish before the Summer comes even though is almost upon us, but a week or two weeks, then it should be finished, said that about a month ago now, but once I have enough then I need a break.

Regards

Mark