Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Random volume

Started by Jayandviv, April 28, 2017, 11:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayandviv

Hi Guys and Girls I was wondering if any of you guys have had etouch randomly lowering the volume. I have played music with youtube on my jukebox with no problems sound on but as soon as I start the jukebox software after a few songs the volume will drop. any clues guys.. thanks jay

Mark Norville

Have you normalised the sound?

If you have not then you need to do so, as unless you rip the CDs at the same volume, then the volume levels can be different

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Jayandviv

Hi mark,

The volume will change halfway though a song then slowly creep back up  its original volume.  ots no happening when I play the file  on windows media player.

Mark Norville

Are you using this on your files? http://mp3gain.sourceforge.net/

If not then I would suggest using it and setting the volume to 95%

Windows media player has auto levelling built in so that might be the reason.
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

Do you have crossfading enabled? Are the songs queued songs or random songs?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Jayandviv

No crossfading enabled, it only seems to happen when the jukebox software is running just a random thing. The volume level don't change in the settings mind boggling.

Mark Norville

Goto your admin screen, find random play settings

See if you have anything ticked, there is a slider and a tick box which says use this volume for random.

Regards

Mark

Jayandviv

witch admin screen do I need to go in the etouch setting? I have been in the sounds settings in the windows 10 and ticked the do nothing setting so etouch now has full control of the sound.

Mark Norville

Press ESC then goto random settings