Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Skin up

Started by Barcrest, May 03, 2017, 02:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

I wanted to work on another vertical skin but I don't have the same monitors I used to have. Anyway lets say I can get the bare bones of a skin together can anyone that can create graphics look work on vertical skins? I know mark can but he is busy finishing up his own skin.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

I am not that busy really just the problem with me is that I get bored and have to take time off. I am trying to destress myself. otherwise, I would be constantly wanting every single number 1, every album etc.

The graphics part for me is the main issue, as I am not graphical, I am not a skinner really, but so easy to do on this, it is not XML files and shit.

Kodi, for example, is literally a need to be a programmer just to skin.

You could whack out skins probably left right and centre if you cut some of the crap out. Crap as in do you need decades etc.

I know I have said this before, but having multiple screens where you have to design differently is a total pain. 9 for history, 5 for this, 7 for the other.

If this was all equal, you could just say I will copy and paste that page and use it as history, so 10 tracks, 10 history, 10 decades etc.

If you PM me and give me an idea, and maybe Berrywell can help as well, we could come up with something.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.