Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

LED Signage

Started by Mark Norville, June 13, 2017, 02:16:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Norville

I have found this on Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/Leadleds-Ultra-thin-Designed-Programmable-Scrolling/dp/B01CDUJO92/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Do you think you could use this in a manner similar to betabrite?

I cannot find a betabrite sign anywhere, I am not sure if they still sell them or not.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

berrywell

From my initial internet search, it would appear that these products are no longer available here in the UK, whether elsewhere I don't know.

I couldn't find any available and the ones that were listed clearly stated 'discontinued'.

Mark Norville

Yeah, that is what I thought, when I next load up hyperspin, I will see what other formats it had but I think those displays are going to be dead as well.

I have been looking at ultra wide monitors, for displays but then you are talking £100 or more still I am probably not going to spend any more this year now, shall be saving up for xbox one x, or Scorpio as I shall be calling it, too much hassle saying the xbox.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

Adding support for any of those signs to e-touch is pretty straight forward in e-touch as long as they have documentation. It is just sending chr codes over the rs232.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...