Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Current bugs 29/06/2017

Started by Mark Norville, June 29, 2017, 01:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Norville

Hi Barry,

These are bugs that are current that need sorting when you have time, pretty please.

1) Track listing screen. At the moment you can change the fonts on the skin to whatever you want. E.G I have Arcade font on the front screen, and when I want to use that font on the track listing page, it does not work, it only wants to show arial or the other font's on basic windows font list.

2) Charts listing, this one is down to Tel's friends, wanting to press a month in advance. I told him to get better mates, but for some reason he likes them.

3) I cannot name all of the screens at the moment, but say for example I am using top of the screen for video or visualization, some screens will stay, so you can carry on using that screen but others will go back to wanting to go back to the main screen, so you cannot use it properly.

I will offer to baby sit, but I am not changing shitty nappies, I draw the line at that.

Regards

Mark ;)
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

1/ Do the fonts change in the skintool, does the change save and load correctly in the skintool?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

Forget number 1 for the moment

I just tried it now, it would change the font in skin tool, it would also change it in the skin.

I think it does not like one font,

Here is an image of how the other track listing is showing the font, and yet I am using the same font for   the track listing, but it comes out totally different.

I cannot understand for why.
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.