Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

using 9.24 with touchgen skin not playing any song

Started by mebronx2000, May 21, 2016, 11:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mebronx2000

will not let me select any songs and play them ! worked fine the first time i set up the software now it will not let select a song but it lets me at the whole album to que !   please help  :downer

sirgsr

If you connect a mouse as well as your touchscreen will it let you select individual songs using a mouse ? If so I'd suggest it's a touchscreen issue rather than a etouch issue ? Be interested to see how you get on

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

mebronx2000

i am using a mouse ! it lets me add all and then it plays !

mebronx2000

when i use this skin TouchGeniPattern_V9.0(1024x768) it will not let me select songs but it lets me add all songs in que and then it plays but when i use this skin SxxLxxS_PNG_V9.0.04 (1024x768)  it works fine ! i realy like the look of the touchgen one does any one know if its a bug in the skin if so is there a skin like it that will work with ver 9 ? thanks   :-\ :downer

sirgsr

Must be a bug than sorry assumed you were using a touchscreen I use the sxxlxxs so I'm not much help sorry

sirgsr

No doubt one of the guys in the forum will be able to assist once they get back online

Barcrest

It sounds like there is an issue with the skin preventing the play options screen from being displayed when you select a track. Have you modified the skin in anyway?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

mebronx2000

Quote from: Barcrest on May 23, 2016, 08:14:29 AM
It sounds like there is an issue with the skin preventing the play options screen from being displayed when you select a track. Have you modified the skin in any way?
i just tried to use this software again there is no play now button all i did was downloaded it and installed?

Barcrest

Quote from: mebronx2000 on July 04, 2017, 05:37:14 AM
Quote from: Barcrest on May 23, 2016, 08:14:29 AM
It sounds like there is an issue with the skin preventing the play options screen from being displayed when you select a track. Have you modified the skin in any way?
i just tried to use this software again there is no play now button all i did was downloaded it and installed?

Why are you not using V10? There isn't an issue with this version.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...