Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Resizing Neon_Post

Started by Jigen271, June 01, 2017, 07:28:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jigen271

Hey there guys, just wanted to post a quick question.  I really love the Neon_Post skin.  I have a nice little Shuttle X50v2 that has a native resolution of 1366x768 and a really wonderful built in touch screen.  Is there an easy way to resize the Neon_Post skin to 1366x768?  Thanks ahead of time for consideration in this matter.

Adam

Mark Norville

Hi Adam,

You can try to resize it using skin tool, but the outcome of the resizing may mean more work to get the graphics into position etc etc. It just depends on how bad you want the skin really.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

Resizing usually gets the buttons into position ok but you need to resize the back images manually.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

sie1984

Ive been trying to resize the neon blue to 1024 x 768 for god knows how long. Never seem to get it right ive given up all hope with it lol  :tommy

Mark Norville

I cannot comment too much on this, as I create skins for my resolution, however, if say for example you have an A4 piece of paper, but want to reduce that to a postage stamp, then you will have problems.

I am not sure about the original skin size, and I am almost tipsy to even try and work out what screen size you are using compared to what I have.

If you was trying to downsize by 1 size smaller to give an example, it probably would be ok, but about 4 times smaller, then probably when problems will come into play.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

What are you trying to resize it too?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

He is trying to go down to 1024 x 768 I believe that it was.

I checked my monitor last night, and from the original skin size, you are talking five massive drops. The resolution is just above 800 x 600.

ajs1544

Yes wouldnt mind Neon post in 1024 x 768 myslef if anyone manages to do it be much appreciated

Mark Norville

Tel,

Isn't this skin yours? I don't have this one, so I cannot try resizing it.

Regards

Mark

berrywell

This thread seems to be talking about two different skins, I'm unsure which one people are actually talking about. The OP mentions my skin Neon Post (1280x960 & 1280x800) and then further down the conversation seems to move over to the Blue Neon skin by DaDuber (1600x900).

I could convert the Neon Post skin to 1024x768 but it wouldn't retain the video on the home screen as there wouldn't be enough space to do so. I'm also busy at the moment doing summer based activities, so it probably wouldn't be before the Autumn.

Mark Norville

Yeah people are talking about two different skins, still I am drunk most of the time, so I don't care, you choose which one you are replying too lol

9am and hang over but hair of the dog on the go lol