Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

online songs

Started by sparkie15, August 29, 2017, 06:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkie15

Does anyone have any problems with online songs.  The jukebox finds all online songs but will no longer play them black screen only. Ive been playing these songs for ages and now nothing.
Has something changed with the way they are found in the software.
Any help would be appreciated. 

Mark Norville

Yes, you are back lol

I can't try until tomorrow

Can you name a song that you have tried, so that we can try the same song.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

berrywell

Just tried the online download feature on my main PC (not my jukebox) and this feature still worked fine for me.
It did take a while to download though but that could be my internet connection speed.

I will try my Jukebox machine later and see if it works OK on that too.

Barcrest

It should still be working.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

sparkie15

Really sorry guys for the late reply rebuilt my juekbox and reinstalled everything and still having problems with all songs.  It will find the tracks but just hangs and wont play anything its just a black screen.
Used to be the odd song that played before but now its everything..

berrywell

I've been trying to use the online search too and having the same problems as you, it now hangs on the download page.
I couldn't get it to download any of the songs I searched for and I know these songs and videos are available as I checked on YouTube.

It used to work fine with the download video setting ticked but that, along with audio and streaming settings, no longer work for me.

Barcrest

It would appear that feature has now been broken.

Jukebox Stats...

jukejohn

you going to fix it baz do miss this

Barcrest

Maybe, depends how much work it involves. I do have some small bug fixes so there is a need for a new version. If I can't fix the online play quickly it will just be disabled in future builds.

Jukebox Stats...

jukejohn

ecbrad

Quote from: Barcrest on September 26, 2017, 11:33:54 AM
If I can't fix the online play quickly it will just be disabled in future builds.

Holds on to the working version I'm currently using

berrywell

Quote from: ecbrad on September 26, 2017, 08:37:19 PM

Which version are you using?
I've tired with V 10.1.3 & 10.1.5 and neither would download the song.

Unless it's one of those annoying & stupid ISP blocking things.

Mark Norville

I think I can still access it on 10.1 but I have not tried since the last, and that worked. The problem with youtube is that every so often, they change their requirements for connection, so as I said in the past, this feature would always need updating at some point.

Youtube downloaders also stop downloading, until they are given an update.

Bless you lot will have to do some real work now, and start tagging more ;)
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

sparkie15

Thanks everyone for letting me know.  I will keep an eye on the forum to c if it can be sorted.  Big miss if it can't.  Good luck with it..

ecbrad

Quote from: berrywell on September 27, 2017, 07:15:43 AM
Quote from: ecbrad on September 26, 2017, 08:37:19 PM

Which version are you using?
I've tired with V 10.1.3 & 10.1.5 and neither would download the song.

Unless it's one of those annoying & stupid ISP blocking things.

I'll let you know when I'm home and fire the juke up. I tend to not upgrade on my jukebox regularly as I hate having to rebuild my library all the time. All I know is, it was working last time I tried it about 2 weeks ago.

Brad