News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

SxxLxxS skin still alive with software distribution??

Started by Hitbig, October 12, 2017, 03:41:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hitbig

Hi everyone, it's been a long time without posting and /or accesing the site.
I see that SxxLxxS is being (still) shared with the software.
I'm wondering if any images are missing with the additions or what is needed to be updated.
My  best regards to Barry and the entire group.

berrywell

Hi Hitbig,

Good to see another veteran returning to the forums :)
With regard to your skin SxxLxxS, on the decades page, the charts now can go past 10 positions (up to Top 100).
There is a 'more' button that allows the extra places to be displayed which needs creating.

I'm unsure if there are any other features that need making/updating, hopefully others will respond to you.

Barcrest

Good to see you stopping by dude.  :beer

Hope you are well.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

ecbrad

It's still the only skin I use for the later versions. Maybe if Metal was updated I'd change, but I can;t go past this sexy skin ;)

Edit: I recently retired my old full size jukebox and downsized to this:

Which started life as this:

Brad

Barcrest

I used to have some kiosks like that that I turned into jukeboxes. I replaced the bottom panel with perspex and added some cold cathode sound activated blue lights that flashed with the music. It looked pretty cool. I wish I had the time to actually do something with my SL cab. I might just dump it on ebay, it has sat in the garage for 5 years and all I have done in that time is move it around when it gets in the way.

If I had the motivation I would get the coin mech hooked up and put it in the pub but not sure it would actually make much money to be worth the while.

Jukebox Stats...

ecbrad

This cab has blue lighting underneath it. I created a speaker grille in the front and covered with speaker cloth.

Brad

Toydel

Quote from: ecbrad on October 12, 2017, 11:08:51 PM
It's still the only HGH-X2 site I use for the later versions. Maybe if Metal was updated I'd change, but I can;t go past this sexy skin ;)

Edit: I recently retired my old full size jukebox and downsized to this:

Which started life as this:

Brad

That's such a huge upgrade visually. It looks ten times better. Well done, Brad!

Barcrest

I have used those old photo kiosks in the past, they are great to convert to a jukebox.

Jukebox Stats...

corus75

Loud is not loud until the neighbours dare knock on the door!!
(even then you've got a few more hours)