Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Second screen

Started by Thomo, November 02, 2017, 12:42:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomo

Using Version 10 with Blue neon Skin I had the second screen working ok then it stopped No video at all,
tried removing and reinstalling no good
when u select use 2nd monitor it starts playing another song while still playing the first song
sometimes when u select monitor 2 it starts video full screen on the computer monitor not tv
manual monitor selection does nothing
there seems to be an ini file or something somewhere keeping old information ?
log error #2017-11-02 10:13:53#,"481","Invalid picture","Module1","filter_load","Skin Tool v10.0.1","Thomo","THOMO-PC

Also I would like to transfer my licence to a diffirent computer how can I do this
thanks

berrywell

When I used to use a 2 screen set, I used the following settings:

Full Screen Mode: ticked
Use Second Monitor: ticked
Second Video Monitor : 'Video Only' ticked.
Second ID Monitor set to 'manual'. (I could not get 1 or 2 to work successfully, one time it would work, next time it wouldn't).
Manual Screen Resolution 'X: 1920 Y: 1080' (Basically the recommended settings of the second monitor).
Those above settings worked for me after lots of trying, I admit getting it to work was trial and error.

I would also highly recommend trying to get your set up working correctly with using the default TouchGenie skin first, then move to user made skins once the features you like are working okay.

Barcrest

You will also need to check that your monitors are arranged side by side in windows display properties with the second screen being on the right of the main screen. If you use the manual settings then set those to the resolution of the main screen.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Thomo

Still having trouble I have another couple of computers I use to hire out can I install or transfer the licence to one of them
I installed it on one but there is no admin button so i uninstalled it and installed the demo version and again there is no admin button to setup the second monitor or anything else ?

berrywell

You can press escape on the PC's keyboard to get to the admin settings.

Thomo

thanks mate good to know
:D ;D

well that did work once but now that doesnt work either