Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

page buttons freezing

Started by namessuck, December 11, 2017, 07:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

namessuck

now i am having a problem where i load the program and page button works one page then freezes. all other buttons work but page buttons. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. It works a couple times then right back to not working.

Mark Norville

Firstly what skin are you using?

Secondly can you post an error log?

Thirdly can you give details about your computer, operating system etc.

This information, will help us to help you, without the basic information, we are peeing in the wind.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

namessuck

it happens to all skins. I have tried several
i don't know where the error log is.
running windows 7 64bit, intell pentium cpu 2.80GHz, 4 gb ram
all buttons function accept album scroll buttons hang up and stop

Mark Norville

The error log is inside of your etouch directory. If you delete the file first, then run etouch and get to your problem, close down the program you should see a new error log text file.

Open that up or attach it here so can have a look.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Gaucho

What size are your cover.jpg or folder.jpg images.

Have you got coversmall.jpg files in each of your music folders?

Barcrest

Do you have animations turned on? When you load the skin have you tried a different .COV file. I suggest doing all testing with the default touch geni skin because we know this works fine to rule out skinning issues.

As goucho says using a small cover thumbnail and specifying the filename rather than using first image found is the fastest way to page albums. Also make sure animations are off when fault finding.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...