Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Tagging music videos

Started by sparkie15, December 28, 2017, 11:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Norville

The program will see them both

If for example you have

wonderful tonight mp3 and wonderful tonight mp4 (video)

It will give you the choice of playing one or the other.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

sparkie15

What I mean is when I click on the filter to show videos only nothing happens as they are all showing as audio only.  Thought you could separate the audio files from video ones like you can when filtering online searches.

Mark Norville

You have audio, video and karaoke on a standard set up.

MP3 goes in audio database

video to video

If you click on the video tab, it should show videos only if this is what you mean?

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

sparkie15

All done mate many thanks had a brain fade but all good now.
Much appreciated

sparkie15

Mark can you multiple tag a video if its pop/soul or pop/chart.  Ive tried writing it in but it creates a new cvr.  Wondering if there was a way to have the video showing in separate genres without multiple videos ie soul and pop genre.
Cheers

Mark Norville

Sadly on etouch there is no multiple genre.

You can do multiple tags for kodi though, both for Mp3 and videos

In MP3 Tag all what you need is say 80's Pop Music\\Pop Music\\80's Music

So basically \\ for a seperator

I am not sure what multiple cvr files if they would work, but that would take a lot of work.

Regards

Mark

sparkie15

Cheers mark I don't use Kodi just etouch.  Tagging with the most obvious of the multiple tags is the way to go I think.
Appreciated

Barcrest

I could add support for multiple tags but I am not sure there is really a call for it aside from this thred it's never come up before.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

+ 1,000,000,000 for multiple tags

I use it all the time for kodi

Barcrest

Quote from: Mark Norville on January 02, 2018, 12:18:40 PM
+ 1,000,000,000 for multiple tags

I use it all the time for kodi

You are on V9 so you wouldn't benefit anyway LOL
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

I will upgrade at some point, just waiting for you to win the lottery, so I get a discount ;)

sparkie15

I'm V10 and would like multiple tag option.   ;D

Gaucho

Quote from: sparkie15 on December 30, 2017, 01:20:09 PM
Mark can you multiple tag a video if its pop/soul or pop/chart.  Ive tried writing it in but it creates a new cvr.  Wondering if there was a way to have the video showing in separate genres without multiple videos ie soul and pop genre.
Cheers
Try using CVR creator (usually used for making collections). So for example you have already tagged a load as pop then use the cvr creator and select all the albums you want to include as soul and stick the cvr file in the genre's folder. If you already have a cvr for soul you can just copy and past the additional info in note pad.

sparkie15

Thanks for that will give it a go

Mark Norville

I wouldn't bother too much, it is a work around, but it means that you still have to go to two different screens to access stuff.

It would be a hell of a lot of hassle to do thousands of albums, it would be un practical.